2026年广西“潮动三月三·民族体育炫”系列比赛启幕

招募啦!法国华裔青年浙江研学行,邀你探秘温杭

京韵越韵汇鹏城 巾帼传奇润人心——原创越剧《黄道婆》深圳专场演出圆满成功

中国统一战线理论研究会基层统战工作理论辽宁研究基地召开工作会议

甘肃“博物馆日”办800项活动 洋学生“汉简之乡”写简牍

北京市青少年航空航天模型比赛开赛 报名人数创新高

Hong Kong legally refused AP journalist's entry: chief executive

发布时间:   来源: Ecns.cn

ECNS) -- Hong Kong handled all entry applications in accordance with the law and regulations, said John Lee Ka-chiu, chief executive of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR), on Tuesday when answering questions about the city’s denial of entry to a French AP journalist last week. 

Lee said Hong Kong’s immigration department had complied with laws and regulations, just like the immigration departments in other jurisdictions.

The French journalist is known for taking photos of Jimmy Lai Chee-ying, an instigator of Hong Kong riots, in prison last year from outside the facility.

The journalist sought to enter Hong Kong as a visitor last week, but was refused.

上一篇:China's driverless heavy-haul train makes technological breakthrough
下一篇:New route of China-Europe freight rail connects Wuhan, Sweden

首页   |   

Copyright © http://www.odtyn.com 法国青年网 版权所有